Search This Blog

Wednesday 22 February 2012

Join Me In Wishing Showtime A Happy Birthday!


Hi all!  My name is Maya, and I'm Kenny's assistant.  I hacked into his blog today (crossing my fingers that he won't get mad!), because I thought it would be nice to have a little online toast/roast to him for his birthday.

If you know Kenny well, you are as blessed as I am.  He has one of the kindest hearts that I've ever come across.  He will do anything for a friend, and will do anything to make someone laugh.  The thing with Kenny is though, is that he has no acquaintances, colleagues, or associates.  Kenny has friends.  When we first started working together, we were working on organizing his database.  We started classifying the thousands of people in his lists, and when we got to about the hundredth name, I realized something - we were putting everyone in the friends group.  So, I started asking him how he knew these friends, "oh, they're past clients", "oh, they're another realtor", "oh, that's my client's mom", "oh, that's my favourite waiter at the dim sum place".  He makes friends with everyone he meets, and people just gravitate to him.

Happy Birthday, Kenny - live, laugh, love, sing, and dance!

No comments:

Post a Comment