Search This Blog

Tuesday 31 January 2012

My Trump Experience

I took advantage of the beautiful day today and decided to walk over to the launch of the Trump International Hotel & Tower.  Before I even entered the front door, a member of the concierge approached me with a big smile, and warmly invited me into the building.  This first impression lived up to the expectations that the media and press created - that Trump Toronto will exude the class and elegance that is synonymous with the namesake.

I entered the front lobby, and to my surprise, it was smaller than I expected - part of me expected to see an overly large, rather cold atmosphere.  Instead, I was surprised to see an intimate and inviting atmosphere, one that was more befitting of a smaller space.  I could tell off the bat that quality thrived within the halls of the Trump Tower.  The crystal pieces in the lobby were blindingly shined, and the laser cut granite floors were immaculate.

I think that this building will attract to foreign investors, and real estate connoisseurs.  I definitely look forward to working alongside this building.




No comments:

Post a Comment