Search This Blog

Sunday 22 April 2012

My Favourite Green Products

In honour of today being Earth Day, I wanted to compile a list of the coolest things on the market that promote green living.


Eco Friendly Portable Dishwasher


This thing is already so cool, the fact that it's eco-friendly just makes it a million times better.  It's a completely portable dishwasher, and it recycles the little water it uses from one cycle to the next.  It's perfect for bachelors like myself, because I always have to wait until my dishwasher is semi-full, and then I don't have any dishes left to use!  So, instead of running a not-so-full load, you can wash dishes, save money, and save the earth all at the same time.


Spinpower I4 - iPhone Bicycle Charger

This is just ridiculously ingenious.  This charger makes use of the kinetic energy of a moving bicycle by turning into electricity that is then used to power your iPhone.  Really.  Insanely.  Amazing.


Skinny Player - Stick On Music Player Powered By Body Heat
This cool little device is a motivation to be eco-friendly and exercise!  It's kind of a reward system, it's made to be worn while running or walking, so if you start to slow down on your workout, you don't get any music.  You buy them with pre-loaded albums on, and there's no need to plug in or use batteries.

No comments:

Post a Comment